Building Bridges and Solving ConflictsContact Us for A Confidential Consultation
Web Video Resources
Below is a number of web videos we've produced with some common employment questions and concerns.
- Statute of Limitations
- FMLA Retaliation
- Sexual Harassment
- Minimum Wage
- What is employment discrimination?
- Is there such a thing as age discrimination in New York State?
- My employer and HR rep wont stop sexual harassment. What do i do?
- Are there laws in New York that protect against sexual orientation discrimination?
- Do employers have to accommodate my pregnancy?
- Should I have an attorney review my employment agreement?
- How can I prove I'm the victim of gender discrimination?
- What's the #1 mistake an employee makes if they suspect discrimination in the workplace?
- How does sexual harassment happen on a college campus?
- How do I get out of an agreement if I've already signed one?
- Can I be fired for no reason at all in New York?
- How should I tell my employer that I'm pregnant?
- What happens if my pregnancy prevents me from doing my job?
- I'm afraid of retribution in my workplace if I speak up. What can I do?
- How will a sexual harassment case show up in my employment record?
- What is a typical employment class-action lawsuit?
- What are the advantages to being part of a class action lawsuit?
- Why do I need a lawyer for a commission clause?